COVID-19 RESOURCE CENTER TEMPLATEIf you are a CUSO Media Services website client, the following web page is ready to be deployed to your website.
Links to Online Banking, loan applications, drive-thru hours, and CU*TALK numbers will be specifically tailored to your credit union.
ADDITIONAL MESSAGING, SERVICES, OR RELIEF OPTIONS THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR CREDIT UNION CAN BE ADDED USING THE CONTACT FORM.
Adjusting How We Serve You
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account by ATM, through online banking, and our mobile app. We are also available by phone at 888-888-0888:
- 9am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday
- 9am – 6pm, Friday
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Drive-thru & phone only
Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM
Friday: 9AM – 6PM
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
Access Online Banking >
Our Credit Union Mobile App is available for download from the Google Play or Apple App stores.
You can conduct many of your transactions, including transferring and checking account balances.
- Dial 1-888-888-8888 and follow the prompts (All members are enrolled in CU*Talk)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
Mobile App Features Include:
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Check account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- View amount applied to interest and principal in a loan payment
- Review loan balances, due dates and make loan payments
- Request the credit union to contact you
- Check current loan, savings and certificate rates
- Transfer funds to other memebrs
- Easily apply for a loan or credit card
MoneyPass ATM Network
Debit Card Holders have access to more than 50,000 surcharge free ATM’s! For a complete list of surcharge FREE ATM’s, please use the links provided below.
For members affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19, we are offering the following options:
Relief Loan with No Payments for 90 Days
Right now, we are offering relief loans to current members who are feeling the financial effects of COVID-19. Loan amounts up to $10,000 are available, with rates as low as 5.25% APR*. From the application page, select “Unsecured”, and begin the loan application process. In the application, please select the “COVID-19 Relief Loan” box.
We know that right now, you may need to use your money for other things. That’s why we’re offering payment deferrals for up to two months.
Request a Deferral
Mortgage Assistance: If you are experiencing financial hardship and would like to discuss options for your mortgage payment, please give us a call at (888) 888-8888.
REQUEST THIS TEMPLATE
Please include any statements from your credit union, recent changes to drive-thru hours/lobby hours for member representatives that are staffing phones, or details regarding COVID-19 specific relief options that you would like for us to include.
Currently, the contact form does not support attachments. Please send any supplmental material directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSO Media Services builds websites using two different visual editors. If your credit union’s website was built before Spring 2018, the visual presentation might vary slightly.